Properties and Effects of B6 50mg
It is recommended:
- As therapy and prevention, in vitamin B6 deficit, in microcytic and hypochromic anemia, convulsions in infants, polyneuritis and neuropathy, treated with drugs containing isoniazid, penicillamine, hydralazine and cycloserine.
- In reduced concentrations of vitamin B6, possible during diets, uremia, alcoholism, cirrhosis, hyperparathyroidism, malabsorption syndrome, in patients with heart failure, prolonged hemodialysis, as well as genetic disorders in the metabolism of amino acids.
- In increased need for vitamin B6, which occur during prolonged use of hormonal contraceptives, in elderly patients and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Other indications: vertigo, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, hyperlipidemia, radiation, hyperemesis gravidarum, premenstrual syndrome, hyperkinetic syndrome in children , hyperoxaluria etc.
- Also recommended for: idiopathic sideroblastic anemia, premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, vomiting during pregnancy, disorders of metabolism of pyridoxine in women using contraceptives with estrogen, neuropathy, polyneuritis in alcoholics, disturbances in the metabolism of amino acids (cystinuria, convulsions in newborns caused by a deficiency of vitamin B6), radiation sickness etc.
Advantages of B6 50mg:
- One capsule contains 50mg Vitamin B6