Properties and Effects of Calceed®
- Organic chelated calcium with maximum utilization by the body
- Calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- An important factor for normal blood clotting
- For normal function of digestive enzymes
- Participate in the process of neurotransmission
- Reduces the loss of bone mineral in postmenopausal woman
Role of Calcium is indispensable in the formation of bone tissue in the period of growth and development in children, as well as during the pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It is the first line of defense and prevention of osteoporosis in the elderly population.
To maintain stable bone density, healthy food intake is crucial, but sometimes, it is required to take calcium through supplements, during the day.
Except as a component of bones and teeth, calcium plays an important role in functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system. It is less known fact, its positive effect on the digestive system, blood circulation and metabolism.
Also, Calcium is very important in the processes of pregnancy, lactation and breastfeeding, and menopause in women. Calcium relieves the PMS symptoms, and reduces the aging process.
Key groups of people who will benefit Calcium-supplements intake, are:
- Persons who are with high risk of calcium deficiency – a risk factor for calcium deficiency include: restrictive diets, lack of vitamin D, lack of Magnesium, a history of gastrointestinal disorders, liver disease, pancreatitis, hyperthyroidism, anxiety disorders etc.
- People who do not consume dairy products – the primary sources of calcium in our diet are dairy products. Persons, who are intolerant to lactose or avoid dairy products for other reasons, are at risk for calcium deficiency.
- Elderly population – women over 50 and men over 70years of age, are with increased need for Calcium intake. The recommended daily amount of calcium as a dietary supplement (RDA) for adults varies:
- Between 800 – 1.300 mg / per day, for adolescents
- Between 1.000 – 1.200 mg / per day, for adults and elderly
- Athletes and gym users – Calcium is especially important component for athletes and anyone who lives an active life.
Children – in the period of a rapid growth and adolescence
Nutrition supplements provide additional sources of Calcium and in many cases show a better absorption by the body. Scientific studies have shown that the best absorption and utilization of calcium is through its organic compounds, such as Calcium Citrate and Calcium Lactate.
Benefits of Synergy Calceed® (Calcium Citrate + L-Calcium Lactate)
- Maximum concentration in a single dose
- The Highest bioavailability of Calcium
- Maximum Absorption
- Safe form of Calcium (Organic Chelated)
- Can be used with or without food
- Made, ONLY, with natural colors and sweeteners